Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday announced 12 major programmes and schemes under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Support and Outreach programme in Delhi. Referring this as ‘Diwali Gift’ for the small businessmen in the country, PM Modi stated that with these schemes, the economic development will grow in multiple folds.
Here are the 12 key announcements he made at the Vigyan Bhawan for the development of MSME sector:
1. Loan upto 1 cr within 59 minute through online portal.
2. Interest rebate of 2 %
3. All PSUs and company above 500 cr turnover to upload all supply invoices on TRADES platform which will count MSME Receivables against which banks give bill discounting facilities. Online complaint portal for MSME invoice payment delay.
4. All PSUs to buy 25% from MSME
5. PSU to buy 3% from woman MSME
6. All CPSU to buy through Govt. GEM Purchase portal.
7. 6000 crs for 100 technology training and upgrade centre for MSME.
8. 70 clusters for pharma MSME. 75 % cost by central govt.
9. 8 labour laws returns only twice in year.
10. Factory inspector visit assignment through random computerise selection and online reporting within 48 hours.
11. Environment clearance based on self certification for MSME. Common for air and water clearance. Only 10% inspection.
12. Companies Act amendment ordinance removing harsh punishments of jails etc. small violations. 60% pending cases will be out through this amendments.